Thursday, April 5, 2012

William Levy Covers April 2012 'Para Todos'

While William Levy has covered numerous issues of People En Espanol (as the mag's Sexiest Man Alive), we're still waiting for an English-language mag to get with the program... In the meantime, Spanish-language Para Todos features our main man posing in Gucci on its April 2012 cover, naming him Entertainer Of The Year, with an accompanying photo shoot at the Luxe Rodeo Drive.

Photos from the issue are on the right, as well as screenshots from E!'s coverage of the shoot below.

In the issue, Will shares, "I would love to make movies in Hollywood. That’s what I’m focusing on, American cinema. I continue to grow every day. I like how Denzel Washington works. I love his work. I love what he does and how he does it.” *

No comments: