Monday, July 23, 2012

William Levy: 'I Would Love To Play William Grey'

As casting buzz ramps up for the big-screen adaptation of steamy bestseller 50 Shades of Grey, William Levy continues to come into view. He tells Celebuzz: "If the opportunity comes for me to play this role, it would be amazing. It’s a great book…[and] every day I hear about it. I see the fans saying it all over. I would love to do it.”

See the video interview here. And check out the awesome WILLIAM LEVY IS WILLIAM GREY Facebook page here.

Will adds, "Girls would come up to me and say, ‘You should play this!' When I started reading it, I started looking at these girls in a different way. I was like, you want me to play this role? Oh man! Now I know how you are... Guys should always be like this!"

For now, Levy is slated to star in Tyler Perry‘s new movie, set to begin filming in September: “I feel very honored to be part of it and have one of the lead roles next to him. It’s a romantic comedy. I wish I could tell you more about the story more but I cannot.” Let's just hope he's not appearing in drag, eh. *

No comments: