Saturday, May 19, 2012

William Levy In 'DWTS' Final Three (As I Blissfully Work My Tale Off)

Oh, cool cats, there's so much I want to share with you... Do you realize I haven't even covered William Levy's triumphant, wickedly sensual victory on Dancing With The Stars this week, which has propelled him into the final three? And how about our Sexiest Man Alive being nominated for the Teen Choice Awards as "Choice TV Male Reality Star"? The show airs July 22. Truth be told, I have been wonderfully busy writing for my freelance career... My weekly duties as a reporter for Radio-Info.com covering radio industry news, blanketing the Brooklyn Heights blog with coverage of my neighborhood—and most urgently, working on a mad deadline for my temp gig as Editor of the guidebook for June's NYC New Music Seminar. The NMS editorial deadline was Friday, meaning that for the majority of this week my schedule has looked like this: 8a-1p: Radio-Info; 2-4p: BHB; and NMS until beddy bye, often until midnight all week. Being so busy is a blessing, for sure, but there's so much coverage I have piled up for the Nun... Stand by, beautiful minions. We'll get there. But your boy's got to eat. *

No comments: