Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The World Can Turn Again: William Levy Shaves Head For Film Role

We've been in a near state of apoplexy since our beautiful William Levy shaved his beautiful head last week, seriously impacting his beautiful face. Well, we can all breathe again, the flowers can bloom and the world can resume spinning on its traditional axis: Levy is preparing for a movie role.

He's been talking about moving past his telenovela roles (including current Triunfo del Amor) for some time, and alluded to a role in which he is playing a boxer.  He will also begin filming the flick Mares de Dios (Sea of God) in November. 

“For my fans who don’t like the new look, no worries it will grow back soon,” Levy said in a Twitcam interview, making me blush, because I'm certain he was looking me directly in the eye. “I must confess that I love this new look because I no longer have to brush my hair or wash it.” He also whispered to me with a giggle, "People will take me more serious as an actor now that I’m bald.”

As for the ongoing rumors that he had an affair with Jennifer Lopez, whose music video "I'm Into You" he starred in, Levy says JLo was “very professional. Jennifer is an adorable girl." Then he winked. I blushed again.

No comments: